Here is a little more information about us and what you can expect on a normal Sunday
Exploring a new place or group of people is not easy, but we want to pave the way for you to experience Jesus and make real connections when you visit First Christian Church. Below are a few questions we regularly encounter that might be helpful to you!
- What is a Sunday Worship Service like?
- We have about an hour service with a few songs, prayer, a weekly celebration we call Communion, a biblical message, and a few important announcements. Our hope is that you experience God in some meaningful way and have a chance to connect with someone else.
- What about my kids?
- Kids are welcome to stay in the service until the message (typically about 1/2 way through the service) when they can choose to participate in Children's Church or stay in the service. We have a nursery available at any time during the service for children 2 and under.
- Where do I park?
- Most of our parking is in the back of our church building from Hwy 133. Pull in, find a spot near the building and walk in the left door on the back of the building. We look forward to greeting you!
- What do I wear?
- Clothes. You will see anything from suit coats and dresses to t-shirts. We are not too formal, so don't feel the need to put on your Sunday best, unless you want to!
- How can I get connected?
- First, we hope to see you on a Sunday. Before that, you can reach out via the Contact page on this website. On a Sunday you can fill out a visitor card, but we would much rather talk to you in person! Another great option is to stop by our welcome center in the foyer if you have any questions.